Emergency Plumbing Ballina
It’s usually obvious when you need to call an emergency plumber. The chances are that your kitchen or bathroom is flooded. Your toilet is backed up and waste won’t flush away or you have pools of water in your yard where they shouldn’t be.
Reluctant as you are to call out an emergency plumber, there are times when it is necessary. Call the experts at Jaypee Plumbing on 0408 602 289! AVAILABLE 24/7!
You could have a go at fixing the problem yourself, if you know what it is, where to find it, and have the proper tools. Better to call in the pros quickly!
We at Jaypee Plumbing do emergency call outs 24/7. So, if you are in need of an emergency plumber in Ballina, call us ASAP!
When To Call An Emergency Plumber
While plumbing is something most of us use quite often, it’s important to note that not every plumbing issue is urgent and can wait until morning.
Below are some issues we recommend calling an emergency plumber for;
- If your toilet is backed up you may have a simple blockage, a backflow problem, or low pressure in your system. If your plunger doesn’t do the trick, then it is time to call an emergency plumber.
- You will definitely need to call an emergency plumber if there is any failure in your hot water system, whether it is electrically powered, gas-fuelled or solar.
- Gas fuelled hot water systems are definitely something you do not want to mess with. Anything with gas fitted systems has to be seen by a qualified and licensed plumber. Gas fuelled hot water systems present dangers other than flooding or lack of water.
- If your water is any colour other than crystal clear, it may be unsafe to drink. This constitutes a plumbing emergency as your property needs to have access to safe water at all times.
- While you wait for an emergency plumber to arrive, don’t drink any of the water until it has been fixed or confirmed as safe. Murky water will usually be brown in colour but may be discoloured to any other shade.
- Clogged drains aren’t always a cause for concern. You should try to remove the build-up yourself, especially if it’s in a shower drain. In this instance, it’s likely to be hair causing the clog.
- Similarly, a clogged kitchen sink drain will likely be blocked by food. However, if you can’t unblock a drain yourself then you may have a risk of flooding.
- Contact an emergency plumber to learn the best course of action.
- The pong is definitely the first thing that will hit you if you have backed-up sewage on your property. You may also notice a backup of water in other drains, such as when you flush the toilet.
- If you suspect your sewer line is backed up, get in touch with an emergency plumber to discuss it further. Backed up sewage is a health hazard, so it often constitutes an emergency.
- Burst or cracked pipes are problems you need to get fixed straight away. Flooding and seeping water will damage all your goods and furnishings, if left unchecked.
- The quicker you call out an emergency plumber, the quicker you can get the problem sorted and start drying things out, even if it is in the middle of the night.
Why Call Jaypee Plumbing In Ballina?
If you think your property is experiencing a plumbing emergency, it can be tempting to try and deal with the issue yourself. After all, you think you’ll be able to fix it in the time it takes for the emergency plumbers to even get to you, right? Wrong!
There are many reasons why you should call an emergency plumber ASAP when your plumbing system is breaking down.
- When it’s an emergency, our local Ballina plumbers can be with you in a flash.
- We know the area well as a result of years of trading in and around Ballina, so we’ll be at the property as soon as we can to get started on fixing the issue. You’ll have your property back to normal in no time at all!
- Our emergency plumbing team are among the most reliable in the local area. We’re with our customers when they need our professional services the most and won’t stop until the plumbing emergency has been dealt with and your property is safe to enter once again.
- Thanks to our ample experience as emergency plumbers, we’re efficient at what we do. This means we’ll have the issue resolved as quickly as possible.
- We’re experts in all of the emergency plumbing tools that are needed, meaning there’s no emergency too big or complex for our team to handle.
- Our emergency plumbing services in Ballina are suitable for all budgets. After all, we know that plumbing emergencies are sneak and can spring themselves upon you at any moment – usually when you least expect them.
- That’s why our fees are always clean, honest and what the service is worth.
Don’t fear to call out an emergency plumber in Ballina or surrounding areas. A fast call could save you headaches and money in the future.
At Jaypee Plumbing we offer a 24/7 emergency service and are willing to attend your sudden plumbing problems at any time, day, or night. If you have a plumbing issue that isn’t urgent, contact us via our enquiry form or call us on 0408 602 289.
FAQS Emergency Plumber Ballina
I’ve found a leak but it’s late at night, are you able to help?
Yes, of course! Our emergency plumber services are available 24/7 so that we can make ourselves available to you whenever you need our help. We understand that plumbing emergencies don’t wait for a convenient time to emerge, which is why we work overnight, during weekends and holidays.
What is a plumbing emergency?
- A plumbing emergency is something that you’ll know when you see it. If you’re unsure whether or not the issue you’re dealing with is an emergency, you can always give us a call and we can discuss your situation with you. We can provide a quick over the phone diagnosis to determine how serious the problem is and help you decide if it’s an emergency. To give you an idea of what a plumbing emergency might be, below is a list of common issues we deal with:
Is there anything I should do to prepare for the emergency plumber to arrive?
- Once you’ve called a professional emergency plumber to come and help you, there are a few things you can do to make the job easier when they arrive. If you know how to do it, you can shut off the water supply from your property. All you have to do is turn the water supply valve until the flow of water has stopped. You can also clear the problem area of any clutter so that the plumber has easy access.
How long will it take for you to arrive for an emergency plumber appointment?
- We understand that when it’s a plumbing emergency, time is of the essence. We strive to reach you as quickly as we possibly can and on average arrive in around 30 minutes. In some situations, such as peak hours when we’re particularly busy, we may take a little bit longer. Rest assured though that we’re on our way and will be with you as soon as we can.
How much will the emergency plumbing callout cost?
We like to offer our customers the best possible price when handling an emergency plumbing situation, so we assess the overall cost once we’ve established the issue. Our team of specialists will inspect the problem to get a good idea of what the problem is and what needs to be done to remedy the issue.
We won’t quote you a random figure which changes upon arrival. Instead, we’ll be as transparent as possible to show you what work is required before providing you with a fair, affordable quote. We don’t throw in any hidden fees or charges, so the price that we give you is the price that you pay.
Latest Blog Posts
When you need a plumber in Ballina, you need Jaypee Plumbing. We are the experts in a wide variety of plumbing