When you need anything to do with gas fitting in Ballina or surrounding areas, call Jaypee Plumbing today. We can undertake repairs and perform any annual service/maintenance as well as install new gas systems and appliances.
Gas Fitter Ballina
If you have gas appliances or gas heat in your house, you might find yourself in need of a gas fitter in Ballina or surrounding areas. We also offer emergency services 24/7 in case of gas emergencies. Please call 0408 602 289 today!
When you hire the experts at Jaypee Plumbing, you have access to a wide range of services, including gas fitting in Ballina, that you can take advantage of for repairing and maintaining your gas lines. Here are the most common jobs we perform:
- Gas line changes
- Emergency gas fitting repairs
- Leaking gas line repairs
- Gas leaks
- Industrial gas fitting services
- Residential gas fitting services
- Commercial gas fitting services
- and more!
The team at Jaypee Plumbing are experts in their field so you never have to worry if you’ve mad ethe right choice! Available 24/7, we have you covered for everyday installation as well as more time-crucial problems such as gas leaks. Call us on 0408 602 289 for any gasfitting, plumbing or hot water enquiries!
Get A Quote!
Gas Appliance Installation
If you’re having gas appliances installed in your home, you must have a gas fitter do the job.
In some places, it’s illegal to do this job yourself so having a professional do it means ensuring that it’s done properly and that all codes are met and permits are acquired.
This includes gas stoves, fireplaces, hobs and hot water systems. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any enquiries regarding gasfitting, plumbing & more! We work in all industries, homes and businesses.
Gas Line & Gas Appliance Testing
Make sure you keep any documentation you’re given in a safe place in case you need it in the future.
(Commonly taped inside cabinetry under kitchen sinks!)
This proves that you didn’t try to do the work yourself and that it was performed by a certified gas fitter.
Gas Line Changes
Whether you’re upgrading your gas appliances or need other changes made to the gas lines, you need a gas fitter to do the job. Much like having gas appliances installed, this job must be done by a professional is not a do-it-yourself sort of task.
Your gas fitter should be certified to complete the work and should be able to provide you with safety documentation when it’s finished.
Jaypee Plumbing are certified and happy to provide documentation should you require/request it.
Gas Maintenance & Service
To ensure that your gas appliances and hot water system continue to work properly, it’s a good idea to have them serviced and maintained according to the manufacturer’s directions.Your hob needs to be cleaned regularly, but if it’s not working, a gas fitter can help you figure out why.
Your gas fire equipment should be serviced every couple of years. If you are having issues with your gas lines and/or equipment/appliances, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RECTIFY THIS YOURSELF! Call Jaypee Plumbing 24/7 – We are always here when you need us!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why hire a gasfitter in Ballina?
- As well as fixing gas emergencies like gas leaks and repairing gas hot water systems, gas fitters also install and service gas appliances like stove tops and gas heaters.
- More importantly, to perform work on gas in residential settings in NSW you must be licensed.
- When it comes to dealing with gas, it’s best to hire an experienced professional.
- At Jaypee Plumbing, we are licensed plumbers and gas fitters, and are able to take care of a variety of gas fitting services in Ballina and the surrounding regions.
- Gas compliance certificates are provided to the home owner after any gas installation has been done by a licensed gas fitter.
- It confirms that the gas installation meets the required safety standards and must be issued within 30 days of the installation.
- For example, if you have gas connected to your home for the first time or you’re installing/replacing a gas appliance, a gas fitter is required to provide you with a gas compliance certificate.
What should I do if I have a gas leak?
- If you suspect you have a gas leak in your home, you should call a licensed gas fitter as soon as possible.
- Gas leaks can lead to significant harm to you and your family if not dealt with properly.
- If you smell gas inside your home, turn off all appliances and pilot lights, as well as your gas supply at the meter.
- Open any windows and doors for added ventilation and do not operate any electrical equipment.
- At Jaypee Plumbing, our licensed gas fitters are available 24/7 in case of any emergency.