Hot water system Installation Ballina
At Jaypee Plumbing, we specialise in the installation of traditional and environmentally friendly hot water systems. As a local family-owned business, we are also committed to providing the highest levels of service and support.
Our service includes the design and installation of both residential and commercial systems. And all work is completed using our own team of certified plumbers and heating engineers. To get started or for further information, please reach out to us on 0408 602 289 or enquire online!
Types Of Hot Water Systems
Solar Hot Water Systems
- Solar water heaters use solar thermal panels mounted on the roof to heat water stored in a cylinder. Solar water heaters are cost-effective to run, and because they don’t use fossil fuels, they are environmentally friendly as well.
- They are also becoming one of the most popular options, with around 21% of Australian households already having either solar PV or solar thermal panels installed.
Continuous Flow Hot Water Systems
- This type of system only heats water when required. This removes the need for a separate water tank. Continuous-flow systems also prevent heat loss from the stored water, which reduces the amount of energy used. This makes a continuous-flow system the most economical of the fossil fuel-powered systems.
- This is a traditional type of water that heats water using either gas or electricity. A water tank then stores the heated water in a water tank for later use. As storage heaters are cheap to install, they are great for temporary builds and fast solutions.
Air Source Heat Pumps
- This type of system uses the warm air outside to heat your water. The heated water is then stored for use when you need it. Air source heat pumps are suitable for supplying hot water for showers and sinks as well as heating for your home.
- When installed correctly, this type of system is efficient and environmentally friendly.
Why Choose Us?
- Local family-owned & operated business.
- All our heating engineers, gas fitters and plumbers are fully trained & certified.
- We deliver the highest levels of customer service.
- We support all water heater types, including; gas, solar & continuous flow units.
- We are certified installers for all the major brands, including; Thermann, Rheem, Caroma and Tomson. We only use the highest quality components!
- We invest in the latest equipment such as copper crimping tools. These replace traditional solder for pipe fitting to ensure a higher quality, more durable finish.
- We provide a comprehensive 12-month guarantee for all our installation work.
Please Reach Out To Us
If you would like more information about which hot water system is suitable for your property. Or if you would like to arrange a quote for hot water system installation in Ballina or a surrounding location.