Plumbing Northern Rivers
Jaypee Plumbing provide emergency plumbing, installations, maintenance and gasfitting services in Ballina, Byron Bay and surrounding areas. No matter if it’s a residential or commercial property – our expert teams ensure that the job’s done on time, every time!
The experienced team at Jaypee Plumbing are available 24/7 for any of your plumbing & gasfitting installations, repairs and maintenance needs. Give us a call on 0408 602 289 today!
From leaky taps to burst pipes, boiler breakdowns and any other urgent repairs – Jaypee Plumbing are available 24 hours a day to provide prompt plumbing when you need it. Our skilful and highly qualified team are at your service. Call us today
- 24/7 Emergency Plumbing
- New Toilets & Tapware Installations
- Tap Repairs
- Water Filter Installation
- Hot Water Systems
- Drain Unblocking / CCTV Drain Inspections
- High Pressure Jetting Of Drains & Sewers
- Drain Excavation & Installation
- Sewage System Installation, Maintenance & Repairs
- Pump & Irrigation Installation & Repairs
- Real Estate Plumbing maintenance
- Pre-Purchase Plumbing Inspections
- And more!
Get A Quote!
Commercial, Industrial & Residential Plumbing
Jaypee Plumbing offers a wealth of plumbing experience to owners and managers of residential and commercial properties in the Northern Rivers area. We are the total package – offering a full selection of services for plumbing and gasfitting maintenance, renovations and installations.
If you are based in Byron Bay, Ballina, Lismore, Ocean Shores, Tintenbah, Mullumbimby or Evans Head – Jaypee Plumbing are your go-to guys for all plumbing related requirements.
If you’re in need of someone reliable for renovation plumbing when your property is undergoing a renovation, you need the experienced plumbers from Jaypee Plumbing on your side. We understand how to work alongside you in transforming your space, offering the key to enhancing bathroom or kitchen spaces with the finest plumbing work. Only once we have gained a full understanding of your project will we begin.
Our highly professional team is dedicated to completing every job in an efficient manner, causing as little disruption as possible to your everyday activities. The number of word of mouth recommendations which we have been given over the years is a testament to our reliability and the quality of our workmanship.
From Ballina to Byron Bay and surrounding areas, Jaypee Plumbing are your first port of call for both installation and maintenance of hot water systems. Thanks to our sister company, Byron Hot Water – we can offer our customer base the advantage of gas, solar, heat pump and electric hot water systems at ultra-competitive prices.
We take care of the supply and installation, offering some of the leading brands on today’s market, including Rheem, Rinnai, Sanden, Sunrain and Thermann.
And it isn’t just supply and installation which Jaypee Plumbing provide for hot water systems, we can also take care of all your maintenance and repair needs – including temperature valve setting – as well as a system relocation service that can support your property moves. All the hot water systems which we supply come with a warranty and after-sales servicing.
If you live in Ballina, Byron Bay, or surrounding areas, and have plumbing requirements for maintenance, renovation or emergency repair – don’t hang about!
We believe that our pricing compares favourably against our competitors, so give your property the benefit of years worth of experience – trust the experts at Jaypee Plumbing to provide an unrivalled, comprehensive plumbing service, meeting your residential or commercial needs.
What does it mean when brown water is coming out of my pipes
- There can be a few reasons for this. Is your local water authority doing work in the area? Sometimes brown water is temporary, but you should never drink it – use bottled water in the interim. If there is constant brown water it usually means there is a build-up of sediment or rust in your pipes and this water can make you ill. Run your cold water tap for about 15 minutes; if the brown water does not go away, give our plumbers a call.
How do I know if my plumber is licensed and insured?
- It is imperative that you only employ a plumber that has the right licence and insurance for your protection. If they are not fully licensed and insured, not only are they not going to be as skilled or qualified as a properly trained and credentialled plumber, but they are not legally insured to work on your plumbing – which could leave you with a massive repair bill on your hands if something goes wrong.
- To check if a plumber is properly licenced in New South Wales you can go to the Service NSW website or alternatively phone NSW Fair Trading on 13 32 20.
How do I know if there is a blockage in my pipes?
- Usually, the signs are obvious. If you have drains that are not draining water in the kitchen, bathroom or laundry a blockage is usually the cause.
- There are some signs you can look out for before it reaches that point. You may notice that your drains and toilet are slow to drain, which could mean a blockage is starting to accumulate.
- You may notice a gurgling sound coming from your drains, banging or strange noises coming from the pipes in your walls or a strange smell coming from your sinks, it is time to get a plumber to inspect your property before the problem gets any worse.
Can I fix a blocked drain myself?
- This is never a good idea. The chemicals you can buy at the hardware store or your local supermarket are usually heavily caustic and can burn holes in your pipes, not to mention what they will do to your body without the proper safety equipment. They are not as effective as professional hydro-jetting from a plumbing service either.
- Commercial plumbing equipment should never be handled without the proper training, accreditation and experience. Beware of unlicensed and uninsured operators and never try to do this yourself. In both instances, you are more likely to cause major damage to your plumbing and property than resolve the issue.
Do you provide emergency plumbing services?
- Yes. We understand that plumbing emergencies can strike at any time so we have vans ready to mobilise in the Northern Rivers region 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you have a plumbing disaster on your hands, call us at any time on 0408 602 289 and we will endeavour to be there within the hour.